October 14, 2005

There's a fortune inside your head....

And so it begins. Ole Drunk Boy and Lulu will be here shortly and we will depart for Asheville... home of hippies, over-priced beer and, for tonight at least, WILCO! I love a road trip.... I love being with my buddies (especially since we all work A LOT!)... there's nothing more fun than listening to Lulu and Odb bickering the entire way and hearing Dave laugh at them. Sitting in the back with Lulu making fun of the boys. Listening to loud music, stopping in strange places, visiting a Wal-Mart in every town.

THIS IS BEING YOUNG! Driving for three hours to see a show and go drinking in another town. I've loaded up the Beatles and NMH cds, I've packed the camera bag, a t-shirt and some clean undies and I'm ready to be "on the road again."

Hopefully this time it won't be Lulu and I driving around for two hours trying to find the damn venue. Of course that was Charlotte and this is Asheville... Plus we have the boys to handle that. Odb's even hopeful that Dave will let him drive some. I don't see Dave doing that though. Which I approve of because Odb is so not the good driver.

Okay, Lulu's here and everybody is bitching for me to come on. Here's hoping I survive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

How was the Wilco show?

1:13 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Good, excellent. Great trip. We saw Glenn Kotche and Mikhal on the street that night! It was super nifty!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home