November 15, 2005

Stupid Things People Say


I'm drowning in them. Posted by Picasa
"I'd like a large black coffee with cream."
"I voted for Bush."
"I think Intelligent Design can be scientifically proven."
"I like Dave Matthews Band."
"Bush is doing a good job."
"Tom Delay is not a criminal." - Bill Kristol
"We have to stop criminalizing politics." - Bill Kristol
"I love emo." - stupid emo kid
"USC is not going to a bowl this year." - ESPN sports announcer
"Survivor is the best show on television."
"Hillary Duff can sing."
"If you don't support the war, you don't support the troops."
"Bring it on." - President Bush
And on and on and on and on and on.

1 Comments:

Blogger X-Evolutionist said...

Hi!

I came to see Wolfman Jack, and I stayed to say hi.

X

http://spaces.msn.com/X-Evolutionist

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home