November 02, 2005

Vote for Wilco!

So, that time of year is come again... the time when the Three Rivers Music Festival (held in my delightful hometown of Cola SC) let's music fans vote for who they'd like to see... So of course, being the good music geek that I am I did my duty and voted. And of course being the Wilco fanatic that I am I listed Jeff and the boys as my first, second and favorite choice for alternative group.

So my dear friends, fellow fans or annoyed blog readers... I ask you to assist in my campeign. If you live close enough to SC to come for the festival in April... please visit http://www.3riversmusicfestival.org/ and vote for the bands you'd like to see (especially Wilco and Emmylou Harris!).

Thank you, you've been a lovely audience.

(How pathetic is it that I'm recruiting strangers to help bring my favorite band to town? However, anyone who votes for the Wilco and tells me about will earn a place on my "List of People With Good Taste in Music". Which, by the way, is sadly a much shorter list than my "List of People With Terrible Taste in Music Who Should Not Be Allowed to Breed" list.)

1 Comments:

Blogger bigshoulders said...

I've voted for Wilco!
good luck!
b.s.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home